Sunday, December 2, 2012

November 25

Dear Family, It has been yet another week in Karratha. There is some new news with this email though. I will be transferred to Rockingham this week and I have been assigned to be a trainer. I have already served a few weeks in the area, but they have decided to send me back there. Maybe there is some unfinished work I have to do. This past week I finished a charcoal drawing that is going to be put up at the library. The librarians seemed to like it so hopefully it will be the source of bringing in new people into the church. We have not had too much else going on this week other than one lesson with Emma. It has been such a blessing to have been able to be part of teaching her. She went through almost the entire "true to the faith" pamphlet and had so many quiestions. She is now at the point where she likes a lot of what we have been saying but she wants to find out whether or not there was actually an apostacy. We gave her a "Jesus the Christ" book and now its up to her to read it and find her answers. I hope you all had a great thanksgiving! I will keep you all in my prayers in the comming week as I hope you will keep me in yours. Elder Joshua Butts

No comments:

Post a Comment