Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dear Friends and Family,
It was a great week. My companion(Elder Scragg) finished his mission on Friday and went home so I have been in Rockingham with a missionary who has been out for 6 weeks. He is quite well trained and we have been having fun together. Just in the last few days we have gotten 3 new investigators. One of them we contacted at the foreshore. He was from Zimbabwe and was quite open. He told us that he used to be catholic, but he felt like he was sitting and going nowhere by doing that so he changed to Pentecostal. He let us share with him about Joseph smith and said he would pray about if he was a true prophet.
Unfortunately, I will be going back to Busselton in 2 days so I wont be able to find out how the teaching goes with him. When I do go back, however, I we have an appointment with a volunteer center and they may have me teach one of their art classes, so I think that will be pretty exciting and we will get to meet heaps of new people.
That's pretty much whats been going on lately. I hope all the best for all of you!
Elder Joshua Butts

No comments:

Post a Comment